Cancellation Policy For Direct Bookings
- If notice is given more than 4 weeks prior to check in, your deposit will be refunded less a $100 administration fee per reservation.
- If 1 – 4 weeks notice is received prior to check in your 50% deposit will not be refunded, but can be used as a credit towards a future reservation (within 3 years).
- If less than 1 weeks notice is received prior to check in, no refunds will be issued. A cancellation fee of 50% of your total booking will apply. The remaining 50% will be kept in credit for 3 years and can be used towards a future reservation within that time.
- Guests checked in and vacating the premises before the completion of their reserved period will not be entitled to any refund.
PLEASE DO NOT COME TO ALTITUDE1260 IF YOU ARE UNWELL
Special COVID Cancellation Policy For Direct Bookings
- An administration fee of $100 per booking will be charged
- We are offering deferment of dates or full refunds for cancellation due to COVID travel restrictions*.
- We are offering deferment of dates or full refunds for cancellation due to positive covid test or an isolation order. Note if you have not booked directly with us but through a third party, cancellation fees may apply from your booking platform/agent.
- If you are sick, please help us minimise our loss and advise cancellation with as much notice as possible.
- Rebooking prices will be subject to the availability and rates of the new dates selected.
- These policies are in addition to the standard booking terms and conditions. Should any inconsistencies between these arise, this policy will take precedence.
ALL permanent Staff is fully vaccinated
Bookings Made Through A Third Party
Please check your booking and cancellation policy with your booking agent/platform for non-direct bookings.
Standard Booking Policy For Direct Bookings
- FOR BOOKINGS MADE WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF ARRIVAL: FULL PAYMENT is required upon booking.
- FOR BOOKINGS MADE MORE THAN 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL: A deposit of 50% of the total booking cost is required upon reservation. Final payment will be due 2 weeks prior to arrival.
Tariff is inclusive of GST.
Travel insurance is highly recommended.
- There is a 1.5% charge when you pay with a credit card.
- Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in.
- Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
- If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform Altitude 1260 in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation. **Fees apply.
- Altitude 1260 is fully licensed therefore guests are not permitted to bring their own alcohol into the lodge. We have a bar which operates from 5pm daily.
- As there are no guest cooking facilities, Altitude 1260 does not allow guests to bring food into the lodge other than light snacks.
- Guests are required to bring their own snow chains for their vehicles during the winter season (June to October).
- Our guest rooms do not have a refrigerator or a TV. We have a TV and lounges located near the games room for guests to use and enjoy.
- The outdoor pool operates seasonally, from 1 December until 30 March.